Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Baby Shower

Today I attended a baby shower for Ladybird. It's been so long since I've gotten to see her that I jumped at the chance to go! I had a blast seeing her and her baby bump (wish I was that small when I was pregnant). She got so much cute stuff that the baby yearns returned just so that I could have some of the cool baby stuff that they have now! Where was all this stuff when I had little ones? They didn't have Boppy's when mine were little. And the little clothes were just darling! Oh the joys of babyhood. It was great to see you Ladybird! Don't stay away too long!

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

It was so awesome to see you, I just wish that I had more time to talk. When I wasn't opening gifts, I was too busy stuffing my face with all the wonderful food! My baby bump may look small, but it feels HUGE! LOL! I won't be able to stay away too long when Babybird gets here....my mom has already told me that she is going to kidnap him to bring him home with her all the time. If I don't come home every once in a while, my family would disown me!