Sunday, September 7, 2008

Can Pain Really Be Good?

My legs are throbbing and my feet are aching. The kids have been bugging me the last few weeks to walk around the block. What that doesn't tell you is I walk. They ride bikes. I clocked that distance last week in my van and found it to be about a mile and a half. It's been a year or better since Hubby and I took the kids on this trek. They love the freedom of being able to ride their bikes outside of the area we designated for them. When I say we I mean me. Hubby thinks that I have too tight a hold on the kids but that's a topic for another day. While I enjoyed my walk I am certainly paying for it. In all honesty, can you actually put yourself through this pain and feel better about it tomorrow? I'm about to find out.

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

I am currently trying to walk this baby out of me! LOL! Birddog and I walked the county fair on Saturday night and then I walked and walked...and walked the mall and Target yesterday. Ok, so maybe I did more looking than walking, but at least I was standing up.