Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Meme

I was tagged at the end of last week by Ladybird. One of my next posts will have all the details of why it took me so long to get it done but here it is!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you’re tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

1. I have a hard time enjoying time without the kids. Don't get me wrong, I live for school. I worry about them when they spend the night with others and aren't home with me.

2. I'm very hesitant to try new foods. It took six years of marriage before Hubby could get me to try something as simple as sweet and sour chicken or stir fry.

3. I am a sympathy crier. In a funk and need someone to cry with? Come see me. I can cry with you.

4. I often find myself longing for the passion others have about their faiths.

5. I think that most of the comedies found on television today aren't funny. Most are actually crude.

6. I have so much to do that I don't feel like doing that if you gave me all the time in the world to complete it I probably would never get it finished.

Be sure to check out 100 more things about me here.

No comments: