The rules for this award:
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” There’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least 10 honest things about yourself:
1. I always have the best intentions on improving my patience. Then I forget I'm working on it and lose it.
2. Before deciding to get my accounting degree, I looked into sonography. My funding wouldn't pay for it.
3. I am a total wall flower. I hate being in social situations (even skipped my college graduation because of it). Because of that, I don't friend people often on facebook or myspace. I don't want the disappointment when they deny me because they don't remember me or like me. So if you see me at the store and I don't say hello, it's not because I don't like you, it's because of my own stigmas.
4. I love thunderstorms but only if Hubby is home for me to curl up with. Otherwise, they make me nervous.
5. I don't understand how people can blog about things that are intimately personal. I end up feeling like I'm blogging in circles trying not to give too much information but enough to get my feelings across.
6. I wish I had to opportunity to blog when my kids were babies. Blogging about their milestones doesn't have the same effect now that they are so much older.
7. Bryce is a half inch shorter than I am as of last week. It scares me that my 11 year old is as big as I am.
8. I read so much about people and their faith. How much they rely on it, believe in it, share it. I would like to be brave enough to blog about my struggles with my faith and my fear of what's coming. Maybe. Some day.
9. I could sit and watch the cats wash their faces for hours because I think it's funny. I just want to ask them, "Are you sure you got it all?"
10. If I could, I'd be a permanent student. I loved being in college and hated when my time was up!
My blog recommendations are:
1. All in a Days Work
Sorry I don't have seven but I picked four who read my blog and leave comments. Thanks Ladybird!