Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Official!

I have a job! A full time job! A friend of a friend works in an office at a local pest control place and told her boss she needed help. Then told them I know computers, have a degree and next thing I know they're saying, "Can you start tomorrow?" How cool is that???

This week I have signed Belle back up for strings and cheerleading, signed Brady up for football, and signed Bryce up to play the drums in the band. Tomorrow, I sign Brady up for violin. This needs to stop already! Why do kids think they need to do everything thrown at them?

Not much else left to mention except that it's been a long day, I've still got dishes to put in the dishwasher and two kids left to shower before I can call it a day. Any exciting news in your neighborhood?

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

So super-happy for you! Congratulations! It is well deserved!