Sunday, September 9, 2007

Is It Possible?

We got the night off last night...a night long over due. It's been so long since we had a date night, that I honestly cannot remember the last time we did something, just the two of us. So of course, we had a hard time deciding where to go with our precious night.

"We can go to the bookstore..."

"Without the kids?? You mean, I don't have to go sit in the kiddie section and read the kiddie books?? Is that LEGAL???"

We got to enjoy a quiet dinner, with any "but I don't want to go there". I got to sit on a bench in the bookstore and read all the People magazine I wanted. We even went to Petsmart and petted a couple of kitties (they didn't ask to be there...they need attention, too). We went out for ice cream (shhhhhhh...)...and even stopped to bowl a couple of games before coming home to call it a night. No arguing, no crying, no fussing, just us. Gonna have to do that again soon...

Love you, baby...

No comments: