Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ladybird Tagged Me!

The rules are: once you have been tagged you can't be re-tagged. You have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end of the blog, you chose 10 people to be tagged and list names. Don't forget to leave a comment on the 10 people's page that says, "you are tagged", and to read your latest blog.
10. I don't like my feet so much that I very, very rarely wear open toed shoes.

9. I don't drink alcoholic beverages. I've had two sips in my entire lifetime.

8. I hate dusting furniture. It's just going to come back in a couple of days anyway so why bother?

7. Turning 30 did not bother me as much as I thought it was going to.

6. The kids birthdays are odd. Older Son's birthday is Oct 30. Daughter's birthday is Oct 29. They are actually 364 days apart because they like one day being exactly one year apart. Younger Son's birthday is Sept 17, exactly 6 weeks before Daughter's so for those six weeks my kids seem to be a year apart. This year it will be 7, 8 and 9. Then I will have twins for a day when Daughter turns 9. There is no way I could've planned that (but I would've done it again because it's just cool!!).

5. I love fall, not only for the cooler weather and the changing leaves but also for the fall t.v. lineup.

4. I think finding these 10 things have taken me longer than any paper I wrote in high school or college.

3. I believe one day, someone will come up with laundry that washes itself (or that doesn't need washing) and I will be their biggest supporter (if during my lifetime).

2. I named my cat Zeus at 6 weeks old because we didn't think he'd make it through the night at 2 1/2 weeks. I also named him Zeus because Hercules was too long.

1. I am still trying to master the art of patience...I am failing miserably.
I am tagging DH and anyone else who finds the time or the interest to try this...it's not as easy as it looks.

No comments: