Thursday, November 8, 2007

Feeling Better

I must be feeling better today. I've actually accomplished things today and yesterday. Since yesterday afternoon, I've washed over 5 loads of clothes. Washed, folded, and most of them are put away. And I've cleaned bathrooms. Only someone who is feeling better would be brave enough to clean two bathrooms after two growing boys and one grown man right? I thought so.

That being said, right now I'm running on fumes. I made the mistake of drinking caffeine at supper last night and didn't sleep a wink. So I've been up since about 10:30am yesterday. My ramblings may be a little bit unclear and choppy for that reason.

I can breathe freely today. And even though I can still feel a little bit of sinus pressure, most of my voice is back (but I won't be singing any concert's anytime soon), and forgetting about the chest rattling cough, I feel better over all. Is that possible?

Unfortunately DH called me yesterday for one of our evening conversations and told me he had it. I told him I didn't want to give it to him! (He should've listened when I told him I didn't want to kiss him because my throat hurt!) And I know he knew I felt bad, when he got up Monday morning and got the kids ready for school and put them on the bus. And when he came to the car after talking to his former professor and I was asleep. In the car. And again when we came home and I took another hour and a half nap before the kids got off the bus. Now he's driving a truck with a nasty bug and I really don't envy him. I just hope he's sleeping soundly when he can. But I warned him I didn't want to give it to him...

No comments: