Monday, October 13, 2008

A Nice Surprise

A few weeks ago, Ladybird had this beautiful baby boy. A few days later, I was stunned to find that she had been in Kentucky visiting and I missed those sweet baby fingers and toes! The horror! Today, I received a phone call from her that she was back in town at her parents house. So I did what any self-respecting deprived baby lover would do. I dropped everything and ran. Ok so I wasn't actually doing much but still. It was adult conversation and a baby! What do you expect? It was great to see Ladybird and to smell that sweet baby smell. And feed him. And burp him. Thanks Ladybird! You have no idea how much I enjoyed see you today!

1 comment:

Ladybird said...

I loved seeing you too! I am so glad that you got to come and love on him! We will be visiting much more now that he has arrived, so keep checking your email! I will try to let you know when we will be in town!