Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates

I have neglected my blog lately and have had a few things happen that I haven't had the chance to update.

◦The kids returned to school yesterday after being home last week for fall break. The week wasn't as rough as it has been in the past. That still doesn't mean that I wasn't ready for them to go back.

◦Bryce's finger healed nicely and I pulled his stitches out a couple of weeks ago after one of them came untied. He is happy that it's over but I'm not happy the insurance statement came in the mail today on his e.r. visit.

◦I made the decision to rename Ernie (as much as I hated to) and her new name is now her old name. According to the friend that brought her to me, friends daughter called her Callie so Callie she is. The kids were constantly on me to change her name partly because they didn't like it and because I kept referring to her as him. Yeah. Time to go feminine. Callie and Gracie are growing like crazy and are still like sisters when they romp together.

◦Words cannot describe how excited I was to find my electric bill had dropped $70 this month. No, it doesn't take much to excite me at this point.

◦I finally got one of my jigsaw puzzles out of my closet after listening to it call my name for the last two years. I think. It is about 1/4 of the way finished.

◦Belle's last season game to cheer was this past Saturday. This coming Saturday is tournament day and her last day.

◦Parent-Teacher Conferences are on Thursday and I'll have updates on how the kids are doing in school.

That's all I can think of for now. Maybe I'll have more later. Maybe.

No comments: