Wednesday, November 19, 2008

George and Tyler

I am a bargain shopper. I love end of season sales so you can imagine how ecstatic I was to find these little creatures on sale last week at Wal-mart! I found these while shopping with Mom last Thursday. They were originally $.94 marked down to a quarter. A quarter! So she bought two of them, one in purple overalls and one in green, and gave me the green one. Friday, I went to the store, bought another purple and found these two with denim overalls. Obviously I bought them too. Brady came in on Friday after school and immediately went to play with these two. I asked him to put them down, one of them belonged to Memaw. He decided he was to choose which one she got so she told him since he chose, he got to name it as well. He named the one on the left (Mom's) George and named mine Tyler (yes there is significance to the names there for those who know me). I forgot to take Mom hers this past weekend, so I've had it for almost a week now and Brady can pick them up and still tell you, "This one is George." George is going home this afternoon, but not before Brady wanted a picture of him with his twin.

No comments: