Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year

There are a few of my favorite bloggers writing their years in review such as here, here and here. Since I have not been blogging that long (and even some of those posts are mediocre at best) I can not participate in that particular topic. I can offer a couple of resolutions that I am going to attempt. My first is to increase my patience. Parents know that it is very difficult to have patience when your 9 year old stands in front of you and bold face tells you that she did NOT put those frozen waffles under her pillow, knowing full well that she was the only possible one who could have and would have done this. My second is to try to be a better mother to my children. This would mean less time in front of my computer, especially when they are home (Hello, my name is ShortyMom and I am an internet addict). How about y'all? Does anyone else have any resolutions for this year?

No comments: