Friday, April 4, 2008

Childless

Occasionally, there are rare nights that I have no children at home. Tonight is one of those nights. The kids are officially on spring break. For the next week, they will be terrorizing me with requests to watch movies, play the Wii and computer games. But for tonight, they are spending the night with Memaw and Pepaw. That's right, I have no one here tonight (Hubby's not home yet) except for my fur kids and I have no idea what I am going to do. Outside of my husband, I have no real friends that I can call up and say, "Hey kids are gone. Wanna go shopping?" Instead I come home to a (mostly) empty house, watch some tv or a movie, maybe read or work on a craft. Decisions. I'll be sure to let you know what doesn't evolve out of tonight.

3 comments:

mr_e said...

I know how you feel hun
do something for you tonight and just relax and enjoy the quiet

Ladybird said...

Man, I wished that we lived closer....I would come over and beg you to play Wii or watch a movie! :)

ShortyMom said...

I would've gladly did either one. I played CSI by myself until I finally went to bed.