Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dreams

I did not realize, until early this morning, how much I was looking forward to Grey's Anatomy coming back this week with new shows. I had a dream this morning, and while it's not odd that I had one, it is odd that I actually remembered it when I woke up, but I was talking to my brother about something. If you know my brother, you know how odd it was to see him in a suit in my dream when he lives in mostly t-shirts and jeans but I'll move on. I happened to mentioned something being "enchanted" and the next thing I know he's telling me he can get me a ticket to see Patrick Dempsey speaking somewhere local here. I remember being all excited, getting the ticket, finding my seat around a bunch of people I didn't know and sitting down. They were announcing him to come out when....

My cat woke me up.

Zeus has decided for the last three mornings, at about 5:30 that he needs to look out my window and meow at the birds in the yard. In order to get to my window, he's got to get past me since the window is at the head of my bed. This morning, I was determined to teach him that he can't get up early and try to get in my window. It took me more than a half hour but he finally quit trying.

And I didn't even get to see Patrick Dempsey. This is a cruel, cruel cat.

No comments: