Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kinda On the Ball

I hit publish on my post yesterday, shut down my browser, walked to the kitchen and came back to find my modem flashing again, informing me that it was down. Again. Not two minutes after I left. I swear that someone is trying to limit my internet time. I admit, I'm addicted but allow me to make the choice to face that addiction. Don't make it for me.

Of course, it's back up again. It came back up yesterday and did the off and on thing but today? I've had internet all. day. long. So I caught up on my facebook applications and emails. I have most of my laundry washed and everything that is finished has been folded. And put away! My dishwasher is running and my kitchen is clean. I just pulled a batch of chocolate, chocolate chip muffins out of the oven for breakfast in the morning. The kitchen, laundry room and hall floors are swept. I've accomplished! But then again, I felt like I've been lazy all day long and haven't done anything. That, I will never understand.

But for now, I'm going to go curl up with my Hubby, watch Brothers and Sisters and enjoying some quiet time. What have you done today?

No comments: